*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193070-TK-boarding-school/cid/2685612-A-red-collared-sleeveless-shirt-and-black-denim
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2193070
A girl and her friends go through life in a boarding school that revolves around tickling.
This choice: A red collared sleeveless shirt and black denim shorts with black tennis shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A red collared sleeveless shirt and black denim...

    by: Kool Kid
Ally puts on the unusual uniform and heads out. She is scheduled to do a tour of the campus with her roommates by one of the upper classmen.

"Hi" a pale skinned brunette said enthusiastically "I'm Stacy, I'll be your tour guide today"

The girls smiled, "Hi" they all said matching her energy.

"You'll probably see me many times throughout the year, I'm a senior this year and being that this is the national school of tickling, I will be ensuring you all have plenty of laughs" she said giggling deviously. The girls' grins suddenly became sheepish at this statement.

Stacy showed the girls all the basic locations on campus such as the nurse, the library, the student affairs office, and so on. They all began to get bored and tired. Stacy noticed this and smiled. She then told the girls their next stop and they immediately woke up.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Floor T of the student center

*Noteb*
2. Tickle Spa

3. Stacy's dorm room

4. Unauthorized visit to the tickle jungle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kool Kid (UN: kool_kid6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kool Kid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193070-TK-boarding-school/cid/2685612-A-red-collared-sleeveless-shirt-and-black-denim