*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2713506-Home-of-monstrous-women-and-sizes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: Path 3:  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Home of monstrous women and sizes.

    by: Reborner
Receiving a letter from a mysterious cousin you never heard of, you were quite doubtful of it, but since you were looking for a home after you decided to leave your folks' home. It took you about a few hours to get there, but you eventually reach her home, which you're shocked by its condition. The paint was peeled, with holes allowing anyone to see into the building's skeleton and some of the parts of it was falling off, giving it the typical haunted manor look.
"Say, buddy you're not going there, are you?" An elderly man asks, coming to you as take your eyes off the house.
"Is there something I should know about this place?" You ask, the old man widening his eyes before he explains himself.
"That place is cursed, I tell you! People disappear when they go there and roars shake the ground around it while you can hear screams coming from that place. I hope you're not going there for your sake!" He said before he leaves, leaving you by yourself.
"Just a crazy old man! Just a crazy old man!" You repeat to yourself, to comfort you as just nonsense and a prayer for it to be untrue.
Taking a deep breath, you knock on the door and before your knuckles leave the rotten wood, the door opens immediately. Standing before was a really obese woman covered in a reddish brown fur, a greasy, stained crop top of unknown color and black short shorts. Her head resembled a wolf with sharp, yellow eyes, and temporary bulging out of belly, was the outline of a few people's faces and hands. While you stood at a height of 6'2, she stood at least twice that height, you could barely reach the middle of her calf, but your first thought was arousal at the sight of her.
"Oh my! My dear cousin is here! ❤️ Whitney, don't touch him!" Another woman said, coming into view and standing a head over the wolf girl.
This extremely fat woman had long, curling black hair that touched the middle of her back and wore a black cocktail dress with a matching witch's hat. But the main thing that stood out was her green skin and her purple eyes peered at you with glee.
"It's been too long since we've seen each other! Look how cute you gotten over the years!" She said, grabbing you before kissing you multiple times before returning you to the ground.
"My name is Wendy and I'm a witch, believe it or not. Over here, is Whitney the werewolf and our guard of the estate. Despite her eating people, being clumsy, and her being a slob, she's a very nice girl and very loyal to the point of obeying almost your every command," she said, the wolf woman growling.
"You also eat people too, you know," Whitney retorts, Wendy giving her gut a series of hearty pats.
"It can't be helped if they're that delicious," she replies before they head into the house, you following behind them and the door magically shuts behind you.
As they walked down the halls, pointing out where was what, your eyes were glued onto their fleshy, jiggling bottoms, and Wendy took note of it.
"I hope you don't ruin this place, human," a pale woman said, snapping you out as she comes out of the shadows while wearing some jeggings and a pink shirt.
The newcomer had short, blonde hair framing her face, her red eyes staring from it and while she wasn't as fat as the first two, her trice the size of her head breasts compensated for it.
"Valerie, you're here! She's a noble blood vampire, so she can come off a bit snobbish," Wendy said before whispering in your ear.
"...but secretly, she loves to rip ass!"
"I do not fart!" Valerie shouts, her face red.
"We all fart! How else did this place ended up looking like this?" Wendy replies, explaining the house's appearance before a loud rumbling forces everyone to look at its source.
Dropping one of her massive cheeks, a pear shaped beauty, covered in stitches and had shaved a part of her multicolored hair off, returns everyone's stares with a bored look.
"What? I farted," she said in a matter of fact tone.
"I can never tell what Frecia is thinking about and doesn't seem to care about a lot of things, but she's a nice person, if you can see through the flatulence she for Evey minute. If you need anything else, I'll be in my office as one of these girls will be your new roommate and you'll meet the tenants later," Wendy said before proofing away.
You quietly stare at the spot where the witch stood for a while before a shadow covers you and you turn to see it's...

You have the following choices:

1. Valerie

*Noteb*
2. Whitney

*Noteb*
3. Frecia

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2713506-Home-of-monstrous-women-and-sizes