*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Land of the Giantesses
  2. Path 5:
  3. DIFFERENT START.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2796407-Land-of-the-Giantesses
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193356
Large and stinky women never seem to notice you. Time to take advantage of that! (REWARDS)
This choice: Path 6  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Land of the Giantesses

    by: Mc Writer
You were an anomaly. In a land full of giant women and men, you were born as a minature person. You had grown a little since then, but your size was still incredible. Your family knew about you but your existence was largely kept secret to avoid panic, meaning people didn't know that a person smaller than even the diapers they use to clothe their babies was walking around.

The women of the world were also largely flatulent and unhygienic, leading to stink everywhere. The women weren't all fat, it's just that their size compared to you meant their asses could fit 5 of you and still have room.

You had used your size many times to take advantage of unaware people, and today was no exception. To start the day off you headed to...


A: The Daycare. (As said before, you can fit inside diapers and babies are basically unaware of the world around them, leaving you a free trip to stink central.)
B: The Airport. You had long since moved out from your mom's roof despite her protests by showing her how resilient you were, meaning your safety was assured. You could get a free trip to Hawaii with some inflight entertainment courtesy of the passengers or even the airplane staff.
C: Other Places to start your day off.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Daycare.

*Noteb*
2. Trip Abroad.

*Noteb*
3. Other Places.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mc Writer (UN: chaosjeff1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mc Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193356-Stink-Fantasy-BBW-REWARDS/cid/2796407-Land-of-the-Giantesses