*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2790225-Jeff-was-cursing-the-burden-of-the-bimbos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195201
A brand new anthology featuring brand new stories featuring gender bending adventures!
This choice: Jeff was cursing the burden bimbos placed on society...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jeff was cursing the burden of the bimbos.

    by: Mr. George
Another politician was on the TV. Answering questions about finding a cure for the Femme Flu. Suggesting that 'promising research' was ongoing and a cure would be found soon.

She looked uncomfortable as she answered. Many politicians had lost their manhood when a cloud of infection had passed through the capital. Reshaping in one lunch time the entire political landscape. Their female colleagues suffered far, far worse fates.

The impact on the economy, the fear all combined to cripple global spending. With bimbos adding contributing nothing, the call for action was hard for any politician to ignore. Some (Extreme ones) called for a cull, a genocide. After all, nothing remained of the original personality... or virtually nothing. More centerist argued for vaccines, and research.

As a sop, to the rising public anger, in many countries the bimbos were rounded up, and put to work. The only work they could do, and absolutely wanted to do. It generated great revenues for the government, and satisfied the bimbos. With a stroke of the pen, prostitution was legalised around the world.

Varying from country to country, in how it was enacted. Parts of the world with less than impressive womens' rights were very unstable. Some in denial, some treating it as a contagion from the almighty, and others as an opportunity to punish sexual offenders.

The discomfort was clear still among the general population, with many stories surfacing about abductions, kidnapping and ransom.

Many rich families lived in fear of a phone call and the threat of exposure to the Femme Flu, or a double exposure for extra menace.

Others suffered from misinformation, worrying about toilet seats, and certain nationalities.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2790225-Jeff-was-cursing-the-burden-of-the-bimbos