*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2795261-Jack-headed-downstairs-to-the-bar
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195201
A brand new anthology featuring brand new stories featuring gender bending adventures!
This choice: Heading downstairs to the bar, Jack wanted another cool drink...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jack headed downstairs to the bar.

    by: Mr. George
The bar was fairly empty when Jack went downstairs. The hotel bar was cool and nearby, which satisfied his requirements for the moment. The room feeling a little claustrophobic, he wanted to be around other people, even if he wasn't feeling terribly chatty.

Besides, the bar tender was easy on the eye.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/63/6c/d0/636cd...

Far from the bustiest woman he knew, but for this country and diet, she was very pleasing. Her english was stilted and laced with childish expressions. Having served as an au-pair and nanny before she returned home to tend to her family.

Jack was knocking back his second beer, when the dizziness hit him hard. Shifting on his bar stool, he felt disconnected from his body. Adjusting, and over-compensating for his shifting balance. He half slipped from the stool. But managed to get his feet beneath him. Rising unsteadily like Bambi, he gave a soothing smile to Kimiko, and gestured to a nearby arm-chair, and gestured with two fingers for a couple more beers.

The chair was well padded and inviting. More falling into it's leathery embrace rather than a controlled descent. Jack figured the heat was making him more vulnerable to the alcohol. A snigger spilled from his lips, at the idea of the tiny people lifting him back to his room like some drunken Gulliver.

Thankfully, he'd placed his beer on the table beside the chair before slumping into it.

Kimiko elegantly approached with two beers resting on a plate. Concern still on her face. Jack wasn't creating a reassuring image for her.

Gesturing for her to put the beers beside the still half-full glass. He gave her a smile, but his hand crashed awkwardly against the ornate carved edge of the table. Setting the beer sloshing heavily in the glass. Jack had to admit he looked drunk... and felt it too.

But there was something else... too.

Turning his head to look up to Kimiko's porcelain face. Again another snigger spilled from his lips. He so rarely had to look up to these petite people. Jack's head had other plans, as his neck continued to tilt backwards, until he was looking at the ceiling. His head atop a rubber neck..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195201-The-Chronicles-of-Miss-chief/cid/2795261-Jack-headed-downstairs-to-the-bar