*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Marshall
  2. Paw patrol characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196374-Paw-patrol-pawmaw-play/cid/2719473-Marshall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2196374
Paw patrol characters play with you
This choice: Marshall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Marshall

    by: Deemorph2
Marshall had a long day, he had been fighting fires left and right and just wanted an escape. He took off his uniform and decided today was as good a day as any to use his power. Something that he never mentioned to anyone in fear of being ridiculed, he actually had the power to will whatever he wanted into existence. Sometimes it was something helpful, but most of the time Marshall used it for his own pleasures. He remembered the day when he made a tiny city part of his paw pads, or the endless torment of tiny humans tasting sweat from them. He even played with a couple in his mouth for fun a few times. “Oh boy this’ll be fun” Marshall said going to a secluded spot where he could use his power.

You have the following choices:

1. He summons a tiny human

*Noteb*
2. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deemorph2 (UN: deemo24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deemorph2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196374-Paw-patrol-pawmaw-play/cid/2719473-Marshall