*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Puts you in her mouth
  2. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196945-Shrunk-by-a-goth-witch-part-2/cid/2696869-Puts-you-in-her-mouth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by desk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2196945
Interactive continuation of the first story.
This choice: Puts you in her mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Puts you in her mouth

    by: desk
May popped you in her mouth like a piece of candy, rolling you from cheek to cheek with her tongue. You try to grab hold of her tongue stud, but it's too slick to hold a grip. Eventually, she tucks you underneath her tongue as you feel the world moving around you from her getting out of bed. She's walking around getting dressed when you hear the sound of glass clinking. Even through the fleshy walls and the sound of her breathing, you know that sound. May doesn't notice you struggling to escape as she heats up her dab rig and prepares herself a fat dab. You try to breathe in as much "fresh" air as you could before she started smoking, but you were too late. What was supposed to be a breath of air turned into a chokingly thick cloud of smoke, dulling your senses with every inhale. By the time the smoke dissipated when she exhaled, you were barely able to breathe, let alone fight back before another wave of smoke rolled over you. This cycle repeated a few times before she decided she was high enough. She spits you out into her hand and says "Fuck dude, that's some good shit! You want some more?" You aren't even able to choke out a response before she giggles and says "Of course you do!" before popping you back in again for a few more hits. The last hit she took, she decided she would go all out and use the last of her dabs. This time, she pulled harder than normal to clear the whole thing, and ended up blowing you into the back of her throat. This, combined with the giant dab she just took made her have a coughing fit. You could feel her throat muscles spasming and the gale force winds coming from below. You start to become unstuck to the mucus at the back of her throat, and fall straight into the airflow leaving her mouth. Still covered in mucus and saliva, you fly through the air into a pile of dirty laundry. You consider yourself as lucky as you could be in your situation, considering 1 foot more to the left and you would've smashed into the hardwood floor. After doing a mental check to make sure you're ok, you begin to wonder if she knows where you went.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She does

*Noteb*
2. She doesn't

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 desk (UN: coolio5509 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
desk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196945-Shrunk-by-a-goth-witch-part-2/cid/2696869-Puts-you-in-her-mouth