*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mizore Shirayuki
  2. Choose your girl!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2694761-Mizore-Shirayuki
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2196948
What if you captured the heart of one of the girls of the popular anime?!
This choice: Mizore Shirayuki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mizore Shirayuki

    by: CountDugula
Your name was Dwayne Ambrosine, you were a 'monster' or at least half monster attending Yokai Academy. You were a tan skinned teenager with ginger hair braided on one side. You spoke with a Louisiana accent, it was somewhat mocked by the 'tough guys' of the school who said you sounded like you came out of a swamp.

They weren't exactly wrong, your family had been in Louisiana a long time.

And that meant a LOOOOOOONG time. You were directly descended from the famous Voodoo Priestess Marie Levaeu. To hear your family tell it you were half human and half Loa. The Loa were deities and spirits associated with the practice of Voodoo. The reason you have Levaeu blood in your veins was that long ago the madam performed a ritual that summoned a rather handsome spirit to her.

Needless to say Marie Levaeu had had trouble finding a date due to her reputation...and a woman has needs after all. So she was impregnated (after a night of pleasure) by the Loa. She gave birth to a half-Loa child, and centuries and many offspring later...here you were.

Life was normal for you at Yokai Academy...well..as normal as it could be. That changed when you bumped into a purple haired girl sucking on a lollypop. You both fell as you were in a hurry to get to class, though the girl seemed to not be in the same hurry.

"Aw shit, sorry about that!" You said as you stepped over to her and offered your hand to help her up. "Are you okay?"

Mizore opened her eyes after wincing from the impact...and saw quite the handsome sight. "I...I'm ok..." Mizore said in her quiet voice.

"Wow...she's cute..." Was what went through your head.

Her eyes were wide and she had a blush slowly appearing on her cheeks. "Aw man, you dropped your sucker...sorry about that." You apologized as you reached into your backpack and pulled out a bag of them.

"Here...you can have whichever flavor you like!" You said cheerfully.

That sealed the deal for Mizore.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CountDugula (UN: zachy2018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2694761-Mizore-Shirayuki