*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Moka Akashiya
  2. Choose your girl!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2875594-Moka-Akashiya
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2196948
What if you captured the heart of one of the girls of the popular anime?!
This choice: Moka Akashiya  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Moka Akashiya

    by: Josimus Prime
Your name is Kyuno Senji and you’re actually a dragon. As a matter of fact, you’re the first dragon to attend at Yokai Academy. Your species is so powerful that even some of the best monsters out there has a hard time beating them. However, a great cataclysmic event happened and the dragons should’ve been extinct. But a few of your kind survived and went into hiding for centuries. No one had seen a dragon ever since and you’re all considered to be nothing but a legend.

When your father found out about this school, he found this as a chance for the dragons to once again walk in the outside world with everyone else. You accept it and managed to get enrolled. You made it there and was about to go into your new dorm room when you got hit by a bike.

“Gah! That actually made me dizzy.” You said rubbing on your head.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry! Are you alright?!” A female voice said worried about you.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I’ve been hurt worse. No harm done. So uhh....” You stopped when you see something, or someone, that made you blush.

You see a girl with long pink hair and green eyes wearing the academy attire along with a necklace with a cross attached to it. She’s so beautiful just looking at her.

“Wow. Umm. I-Uh.” You stuttered to find the right words, only you can’t.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” She asked you.

“Yeah. It’s no problem.” You said getting.

“Still feel bad. My name is Moka.” Moka introduced herself.

“Kyuno. And don’t feel bad. Could’ve been worst.” You said tapping on her shoulder.

“Yeah.” Moka said before she spotted something that made her panic. “Kyuno! You’re bleeding!”

You looked to see the left side of your face has a slash on it.

“It’s just a small cut. It’ll heal up eventually.” You said smiling.

“Still, I-.” Moka stopped when she got a whiff of your blood.

“Moka? Are you okay?” You asked her.

Kyuno’s blood. It’s so intoxicating. It’s the best scent of blood I’ve ever smelled. Must drink.” Moka thought as she got her face to your neck and bares fangs.

She tired to bite down you, but she can hardly get her fangs into you.

His skin is hard. I can barely get into him.” Moka thought as you just looked at her.

“What are you doing, Moka?” You wondered as Moka just jumped back.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that... well... I’m a vampire.” Moka said nervously.

You’re with an actual vampire?! You heard about them, but never seen one. This is a surprise to you and you liked it.

“Cool.” You smiled.

“Cool?” Moka wondered in confusion.

“Yeah. I’ve always wanted to meet a vampire. It’s because I hear you’re so strong. Never thought they look cute though.” You said still smiling.

“Oh! T-Thank you, Kyuno.” Moka blushed before she remembered something. “Oh no! I’m going to be late! Bye, Kyuno!” Moka said before rushing off.

“See ya.” You waved to her.

You felt your heart pounding so fast as if you’ve fallen for the vampire. This is going to be a interesting school year.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You head to class

2. You spot some boys ganging up on Moka

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2196948-Rosario--Vampire-Date-a-Monster/cid/2875594-Moka-Akashiya