*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197021-Total-Drama-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2729802-She-gets-pampered-and-lazy-due-to-her-spec
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2197021
The women of TD gain weight
This choice: She gets pampered and lazy due to her 'special treatment' in season 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She gets pampered and lazy due to her 'spec...

    by: Orange Mew
During TDA, Courtney was glad to be back in the game. Not only did she have a chance at the million, but she got special treatment. She got to have her own bathroom and delicious food unlike the others. Everyone else was jealous of her, but Courtney didn't care about them. She enjoyed spiting Duncan by eating a four-star meal while Duncan ate Chef's crappy food.

However she didn't take into account how her luxurious lifestyle would affect her. Courtney often ate large meals to mock the other contestants that ended up fattening her up. Not to mention that she spent her time between challenges being lazy and playing with her PDA. Plus, with her private bathroom, she didn't have to hold in her farts until everyone fell asleep.

On the first night there, she managed to gain 3 pounds, which was very fast.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Orange Mew (UN: ello-el at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clearwater09 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197021-Total-Drama-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2729802-She-gets-pampered-and-lazy-due-to-her-spec