*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gwen Misses Trent
  2. Gwen
  3. Who gains?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197021-Total-Drama-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2730159-Gwen-Misses-Trent
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2197021
The women of TD gain weight
This choice: Depression eating?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gwen Misses Trent

    by: Orange Mew
By: ps2wizard

Gwen spent the night crying over Trent's departure. She was happy that she had made it this far. The only people left were Owen, Heather, Leshawna, Duncan, Geoff, DJ, Bridgette, Lindsay, Izzy, and herself. And last night, she saw Trent get voted off. She blamed herself for getting Trent voted off. She fell into Heather's trap and cost Trent his chance at the prize money. Leshawna tried to help by tearing up Heather's best clothes and connected the septic tank with Heather's shower, but she still felt terrible. She didn't know if she would ever fill the spot that Trent brought.

The next day, Chris announced that the challenge was a game of hide and seek, with Chef being the seeker. Gwen was slightly relieved about this challenge because she would be able to hide.

The game started and Gwen decided to hide in the..

You have the following choices:

1. In the kitchen

2. At Chris and Chefs private camp

*Noteb*
3. The outhouse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Orange Mew (UN: ello-el at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clearwater09 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197021-Total-Drama-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2730159-Gwen-Misses-Trent