*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2772363-24-Hours-is-up-and-Karen-wants-to-try-a-few-thi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199379
Brad and his wife Karen inherit a farm with a curious device hidden away.
This choice: 24 Hours is up and Karen wants to try a few things with Brad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

24 Hours is up and Karen wants to try a few thi...

    by: DudeJude
Brad exited the booth, scratching his body. “I think I have fleas! Thank god I wasn’t stuck like that. This machine is amazing!”

“You seemed to have all of your human intelligence as a monkey. So that’s good to know. Although, there seems to be some options that tweak your thought patterns if you wish to do so. If I would have set instincts and knowledge to 100% compatibility, you would have been a monkey in mind as well as body.”, said Karen as she recalled some of the manual’s contents.

“I’m just happy to be human again., said Brad as he adjusted to his human proportions.

“We have to see what the limits are!”, exclaimed Karen as she smiled at Brad.

“What did you have in mind?”, asked Brad nervously.

“Trust me! I promise to make it worth your while. Imagine what I could do to my body with that thing And you can design it for me.”, she said seductively. “Besides, we know it works in reverse. It seems safe enough.”

Brad liked the idea of Karen altering her body. He had thoughts of fucking his favorite porn star as he walked toward the booth. “Totally worth it.”, he thought as he smiled broadly.

Karen fiddled with the controls and signaled Brad to enter the booth. After a brief clanking of the machinery, the booth opened to reveal a confused looking Brad, still in his human body.

“I don’t feel any different.”, he said as he examined his body in the mirror.

“That’s because I hit the delay button. Okay, now its your turn to design my body, we’ll have a bit of time before you change.”

Brad quickly went to the control panel and entered in his wife’s changes. As Karen tried to look over his shoulder, he blocked her view. “No peeking!”, he said sternly. Go ahead and hop in. Your new body awaits!”

Karen cautiously entered the booth, not so sure about it now that she was the victim. She entered and was startled by the sound of the door slamming shut. Moments later, she walked out of the machine, feeling a much heavier weight on her chest and hips.

“Wowies! I look like a freakin’ porn star!”, said Karen as the squeaky voice caught her off guard as she covered her mouth. “You could have anyone and you chose some bleach blonde bimbo porn star. Nobody will take me seriously in this body!”, she said as she held up her massive breasts to examine them and giggled.

Brad lowered his pants showing his huge erection, causing Karen to gasp. She immediately dropped to her knees and smiled, and began stroking and licking his rather large appendage.

“I wanted to try out some of those mental modifications that you mentioned.”, said Brad. “Don’t worry though, I set the mental modifications for just two hours. Hopefully we have enough time before my transformation.”

“Yup!”, was all that Karen said before sucking on her husband’s dick like her life depended on it. It wasn’t long before Brad finished and his porn star wife managed to swallow every last drop.

“Yummy!”, said Karen as she cuddled up to Brad on the bed.

“So, what am I going to turn into?”, asked Brad as he reclined peacefully on the bed.

“Oh, yeah. You’re going to be a cow. A female cow.”, said Karen.

“A what!? I thought you said Cow. The female type?”, asked Brad with a concerned look on his face.

“Yeah silly. I think all cow’s are female. Male cows are bulls. I wanted to try an animal with a lot more... bigger. I also wanted to try milking a cow who will stand still. The others don’t help very much and I want to get gooder. I thought you could help me.”

Brad sighed. “How long before I turn?”, he asked as he ran his hands along his wife’s curvy body.

“It’s already started silly! You have cow ears! It won’t be long now.”, said Karen as she played with her husbands large furry ear.

Brad jumped off of the bed and ran for the door. He didn’t think a full size cow would have much luck navigating down the steps to get outside. By the time he reached the bottom of the stairs, he was covered in fur. He continued to run out the door, toward the pasture. With great difficulty, he managed to open and close the gate before he fell to all fours. A few minutes later, his body was completely indistinguishable from the other cows.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeJude (UN: mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeJude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/2772363-24-Hours-is-up-and-Karen-wants-to-try-a-few-thi