*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/3163775-Something-rather-kinky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199379
Brad and his wife Karen inherit a farm with a curious device hidden away.
This choice: Something rather kinky  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something rather kinky

    by: DudeJude
Brad became disoriented as his surroundings rapidly expanded around him. He found himself trapped in his clothes, struggling to get out. He finally managed to climb out of the neck hole of his shirt and look up to see his gigantic wife smiling.

He examined his body, but didn’t look any different, aside from being naked. He guessed that he was now about the size of a 12 inch doll. Huge feminine hands reached down and scooped him up.

“I’m so tiny now Karen. I need some clothes!”, responded Brad as he admired his wife’s cleavage. Cleavage that he could squirm around in and have some fun. The thought of climbing around on his wife at his current size gave him an erection..

“Oh, how cute!”, said Karen as she gently ran her pinky along Brad’s erection, causing him to shiver. “That’s what I call tiny! She held him up higher and gently placed her lips on him cock, sucking ever so gently.

Brad’s eyes rolled back in his head as his enormous wife worked on his shaft. She kept going until he finally blew his load and collapsed into Karen’s hands.

Karen smiled and gently set him down on the table. She then began to remove her clothes until she shed everything. “Your turn now”, she said as she carefully picked Brad up. She reclined on the floor and set Brad right by her pussy.

Brad, needing no further encouragement, took his tiny arms and began to work his wife’s cunt. “Now be careful nod to close those legs of yours!”, he shouted as he began to rub her large clit.

“Oh God that feels great!”, moaned Karen as she leaned back on her elbows.

Brad continued to play with his wife’s clit as he stepped into her cunt with one foot, then two. He felt the wet warmness engulf him up to his waist.

“Oh FUCK! DON’T STOP! Right there, Oooooooooh… yeah…”, moaned Karen as she looked down to see Brad buried half way in her pussy. She placed her hands on her inner thighs and screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body. Brad felt the walls of Karen’s pussy tighten around him, but her hands kept her legs apart, protecting him from getting squashed.

Brad carefully exited and climbed up on his wife’s cushiony breasts and wrapped his hand around a nipple, causing her to moan.

“Mmmmm… that was a surprise, but I’m certainly not complaining.”, said Karen as she looked down at her doll sized husband.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeJude (UN: mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeJude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199379-The-Transformation-Booth/cid/3163775-Something-rather-kinky