*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199417-The-In-Laws/cid/3138527-Maddie-is-getting-up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2199417
Can you survive being shrunk in your in-laws house?
This choice: Maddie is getting up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Maddie is getting up

    by: SwagBoy16
Head towards Maddie when she begins to get up. You hopped on her shoes as she put them on. You needed to go with her because there was no way you were getting back up the stairs. With getting help on the top of your priority list, you took your chances. Her big feet slipped into her shoes. You looked up her legs only to see under her dress she wasn’t wearing anything. You could see her lady parts and her asscheeks shifting side to side. She looked amazing, but also terrifying from your size.

Once she got up the stairs you saw Haley get excited and start begging for attention.

“Where are you going?” her mom said curiously.

“Going to the movies,” Maddie responded.

“Well be careful, the news said there is some disease or something spreading that is shrinking people.”

“Shrinking people? That’s crazy, well I’ll be careful,” Maddie responded.

With that Maddie

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Went to the movies

2. Shrank in front of her mom

*Noteb*
3. Switched shoes leaving you there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwagBoy16 (UN: swagboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwagBoy16 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199417-The-In-Laws/cid/3138527-Maddie-is-getting-up