*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Strange Light
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199417-The-In-Laws/cid/2710488-The-Strange-Light
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2199417
Can you survive being shrunk in your in-laws house?
Chapter #1

The Strange Light

    by: SwagBoy16
          You’re name is Tony. You were shrunk by a random light while driving to your girlfriends house. You and your car shrunk so you continued to drive to her house cause you were only 1 mile away. After what felt like an hour of driving you got there. Nobody was going to know you were shrunk and your car was just too small to be seen. That’s when you saw your girlfriend’s, Maddie’s, dad coming towards you in the lawn mower. You got out of your car and ran towards the house. Looking back your car was shredded and spit out by the lawn mower as if it was nothing more than a stick or small pebble. Being shrunk was dangerous. Running into the house, you awaited what was to come next.

You have the following choices:

1. You go into the open garage.

2. You look for Maddie (your girlfriend)

3. You look for anybody to help.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwagBoy16 (UN: swagboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwagBoy16 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199417-The-In-Laws/cid/2710488-The-Strange-Light