*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dean
  2. Meet the Guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199441-Male-Weight-Gain-Story---City-Life/cid/2734086-Dean
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199441
Four guys living large in New York City. Follow them as they live and grow, literally.
This choice: Dean  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dean

    by: leedsbloke
Dean had his daily routine. He'd wake up at 6:30, go to the gym down the block, come home grab something healthy to eat and change into work clothes, and head to work. He'd done this for as long as he could remember, since he started his job two years ago. His regimented routine showed, he was easily the most fit and well-groomed of his roommates and most of his friends.

Lately however, things were changing. Dean had been promoted recently at his financial firm. He was pleased with the money but the demands were disrupting his lifestyle. Late nights at the office and having to entertain clients over extravagant food and drinks were catching up to Dean. Instead of early morning gym sessions, he'd be having late night pizza sessions.

On top of his work demands, Dean was stressed about his little brother Zach who had moved in and had a difficult time finding a job. He was constantly having to treat Zach to meals and keep him motivated.

But Dean was running out of steam and it showed. His active lifestyle had been slowly become more sedentary. A few extra pounds of fat had made their way to his waistline. In fact, Dean outweighed his brother Zach for the first time since they were in high school. Dean was too focused on his work to even really notice however.

"Fuck!" Dean shouted as he woke up, his alarm having went off an hour ago. He was in his boxers, and had apparently passed out with Chinese food in hand. His vision was a little blurry from the several drinks he had over dinner, trying to wine and dine potential clients. When he was with clients, he had to be a "yes" man and doing whatever his clients asked of him, even if that meant taking far too many shots last night.

Dean stumbled across the room, grabbing a towel so he could get in a quick shower to wash off the sweat and shame. He comes out to the living room to see...

You have the following choices:

1. Zach

*Noteb*
2. Jared

3. Alec

4. His coworker

*Noteb*
5. His client

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 leedsbloke (UN: dsl1988 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leedsbloke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199441-Male-Weight-Gain-Story---City-Life/cid/2734086-Dean