*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try to get out of bed.
  2. A Dream Come True
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201094-A-Dream-Come-True/cid/2721314-Try-to-get-out-of-bed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2201094
All Aidan has ever wanted is to be fat, today his wish is granted.
This choice: Try to get out of bed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try to get out of bed.

    by: Bingratty
         With a lot more effort this time, I rolled over on my side. The weight of my belly was transferred to the bed and off my lungs, I gave a sigh of relief. The next step was to sit up which required a lot of work and awkward shifting. Finally, I was able to stand up. Damn I was huge, with more difficulty than I would expect, I made my way over to the bathroom where I regarded my reflection in the mirror. I was even bigger than I had thought. I pulled off all my clothes to get a better look. I couldn’t even see my dick in the mirror, my belly completely covered my crotch. I noticed some differences right off the bat from my normal body. I was pale, really pale like I had never gone outside before. My skin was white and extremely smooth almost like the skin of a baby. My hair was a little different too, first of all there was none on my body. The only hair I had was on my head and it was very blonde. It looked very well kempt like I went to the barber frequently and took diligent care of it. I ran my hands through it and looked at them for the first time.

         The fat had gone everywhere in my body, including my fingers which looked like sausages. The fatness continued in my forearm which was so fat that it had formed a little roll where it met my hand. My elbows were almost completely hidden but for a little patch of wrinkly skin where one would assume an elbow was buried somewhere below. The upper part of my arms was even thicker, thicker than the thighs of most people. Even my shoulders had fat on them. My face was round. My cheeks were puffed out and I had the world biggest double chin. In fact, like my elbow the only indicator that I had a chin was a little bit of wrinkled skin. My second and much larger chin went down all the way to my chest and what would have been my neck was so thick that you couldn’t tell where my head ended and neck started.

         The next thing that I noticed was my chest. Where once it had been flat and bony, there were two man boobs. They were both quite large and wrapped around into rolls of fat to my sides which were wider than any other part of my body other than my shoulders. They were so wide that when I dropped my arms to my sides, they were pushed out by the rolls. My chest was flat in the middle where it slowly filled out further from me and became my belly. My belly was rather unusual in how perfect and uniform it was. It flowed out from under my man boobs in a smooth arc reaching past my crotch and almost halfway down my thighs before folding around and returning to my waist. It was almost perfectly round, the only inconsistencies in it we’re two small love handles where my hips would have been and of course my belly button. Other than those two things it’s looked remarkably like an overfilled water balloon.

         I backed up in the room to get a better look but was stopped prematurely when my ass hit the wall. It was much larger than I expected. It looked like to large beach balls, it was round and huge. I looked back in the mirror and reached under my belly. I lifted with all my might and was able to get a glimpse of my crotch, I didn’t really have much of a fat pad and there was no hair there to speak of. I let go and my belly dropped, causing it to wobble around immensely before settling down. Though I couldn’t see them while looking down, in the mirror I saw that my thighs were huge. They were very smooth and shapely with no rolls or sagginess to them. They were so thick that they touched each other all the way to my knees. My calves we’re very thick too but tapered nicely to my ankles. Even my feet weren’t safe from the fat and looked very puffy.

         At that moment my stomach gave a massive rumble, I was overcome with a hunger like I had never felt before. It ached and I needed food now! Just then I heard my mom downstairs,

         “Aidan! Breakfast is ready.”

         “Shit! What if I go downstairs and she sees me “I thought,” How would she react?”

You have the following choices:

1. Go downstairs.

2. Figure out how to avoid her.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bingratty (UN: pigratty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bingratty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201094-A-Dream-Come-True/cid/2721314-Try-to-get-out-of-bed