*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201450-Trick-or-Treat-GTS/cid/2723291-Go-into-the-kitchen-to-put-away-the-shopping
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2201450
Was is the gypsy curse? The green light? Doesnt matter You’re shrunk Good luck surviving
This choice: Go into the kitchen to put away the shopping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go into the kitchen to put away the shopping

    by: BlackhartsVlogging
You lumber into the kitchen, your step-mother, dressed casually in slides and leggings with a loose fitting top doesn’t hear you as you put the shopping on the counter top, her blender whirring away as you look over and notice her whole body jiggle as the machine sends ripples through her body, particularly you’re drawn to her ass, it was just huge, your step sisters clearly had good jeans because this is where they were getting it for sure, you stare fixedly on her ass as you watch each tiny movement. You start to get hard, panicking and trying to cover it with one of the shopping bags before she turned around, you realise you can’t lift the bag, now you can’t reach it! A quick glance around the room confirms it, everything’s getting bigger?! Wait no, nothings getting bigger, well something is, you’re getting smaller! Panicking again you start to look around frantically for somewhere to go, something to do, you don’t know what, just anything!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BlackhartsVlogging (UN: hartsvlogging at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BlackhartsVlogging has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2201450-Trick-or-Treat-GTS/cid/2723291-Go-into-the-kitchen-to-put-away-the-shopping