*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2745454-Tormenting-Homer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2203208
Boys from ages 0-12 are getting nice and plump!
This choice: Finds Homer, and immediately begins to torment him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Tormenting Homer

    by: Expansion K
Bart found Homer sitting right on the couch, with none of the rest of the family to be seen. He opened the door and wheeled in the doughnuts. Bart then climbed up to the top of one of the piles of boxes and sat on it like in his imagination. Homer was quite oblivious to all the commotion, and he continued to watch tv. That was until Bart yelled "Hey Homer!" and Homer asked, "What is it, boy?" and Bart said, "Look what I've got!" and Homer turned around, seeing Bart sitting atop the boxes. He smelled the air, and said: "Wait, are those donuts?"

Bart grinned smugly, saying, "Yep! These are all the donuts in town, and they're all mine!" and Homer said, "Wait, how?" Bart said, "I was their bilionth customer. They gave 'em to me for free!" Homer looked excited as he said, "So we get to have all the donuts we want?" and Bart said, "I said 'mine' not 'ours'!" and Homer said, "C'mon, Bart! Don't you want to give some donuts to your old man?" and Bart said, "Nope! They're just for me. You can't have any!" and he started to open one of the boxes on an adjacent wagon, pulling out a donut and taking a big bite.

Homer then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Expansion K (UN: sqrt625 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2745454-Tormenting-Homer