*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2745682-Try-and-see-how-many-donuts-he-could-eat-in-one
Rated: GC · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2203208
Boys from ages 0-12 are getting nice and plump!
This choice: Try and see how many donuts he could eat in one sitting right then and there.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Try and see how many donuts he could eat in one...

    by: tincan
Bart was so excited as he said "Wow I can have any doughnuts I want at anytime from any store for free?
The man said "You bet ya kid. you can pig out as much as you want. it's all yours cutie"
Bart raised his eyebrow "What did you call me?

The man said "Oh...it's nothing don't worry. either way you want some doughnuts then?
Bart forgetting what the owner said replied "Sure I'll buy all the doughnuts on display! I want to eat as much as I can"
The owner got a huge tray and put every doughnut on it all the sprinkled ones all the cream and jam filled ones and even all the planes ones.

Bart took his giant tray and sat down and began to eat. he stuffed doughnut after doughnut into his mouth. his cheeks bloated up as he stuffed them fully into his mouth and ate them up. his mouth was covered in sprinkles and icing. and he moaned happily as he ate his fill.
"Oh this is so good! Bart said in love with these treats.

The owner watched happily as Bart ate over 20 doughnut in one sitting. as Bart ate his belly bloated up becoming big and round with pastry
His orange shirt rode up showing off his smooth yellow basketball sized tummy.
Bart being the little glutton he was wanted more he kept stuffing his face covering his face and hands in icing and jam. his belly grew out in front of him pushing into the metal table soon Bart had to place his big full tummy on top from room making it grow ontop of the table.

Soon Bart had eaten so much and.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tincan (UN: deadman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2745682-Try-and-see-how-many-donuts-he-could-eat-in-one