*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2801176-went-to-the-slushy-machine-and-sucked-Slushy-ri
Rated: GC · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2203208
Boys from ages 0-12 are getting nice and plump!
This choice: went to the slushy machine and sucked Slushy right from the source  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

went to the slushy machine and sucked Slushy ri...

    by: Singed212
Bart, of course, had no intention on sticking to his word. He came here not for money, not for vandalism, but instead the his most coveted prize; the Squishee machine! He didn't go for a cup, and didn't even bother with the front of the machine. He wanted to dig deep into this beast and find what secrets it held, and due to the rather archaic construction of the machine, it was even easy for Bart, a boy who knew nothing or machines, to open up and see what kind of secrets it was hiding.

Surprisingly, Bart was able to find a whole slew of separate flavors, ones that have been lost to time yet preserved for safe consumption. They were all conveniently labeled as well, except for one, which piqued Bart's curiosity, yet his mind glazed over the other flavors as well.
"Retro Raspberry, Bloated Banana, Growin' Grapefruit... So many good choices, what should I pick?" Bart wondered, his mind racing with all the different possibilities. In the end, Bart chose...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Singed212 (UN: single22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Singed212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2203208-Young-Boys-WG-Story/cid/2801176-went-to-the-slushy-machine-and-sucked-Slushy-ri