*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2746426-Kazuma-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2204303
Some Shrinking and TF shinanigans with the cast of Konosuba
This choice: Kazuma Shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kazuma Shrinks

    by: teniko
Kazuma swore as he tried to grab Aqua's attention from the end table, beside the couch he planned to sit on.
"Aquaaaa!" He cried out, watching her walk past drinking a glass of water. Infuriatingly, she put the empty glass on the table Kazuma was trying to get her attention from.

How Kazuma got to be only a few centermeters in height was a total mystery. He couldn't think of a single reason off the top of his head and worst of all, the only person around at the moment was Aqua who was getting ready to go out. He scowled up at Aqua for a moment, before taking out his bow, "You leave me no choice-" He spoke, secretly happy to jump to this conclusion as he knocked in an arrow. "Snipe-"

The poor goddess just finished doing her hair in the mirror before something stung her ass- almost like a light flick but still annoying.
"Wh-what?" She turned around, the same feeling this time on the nose. "Ouch- hey what the he-"

"Snipe, snipe, snipe, snipe, snipe" Kazuma kept saying, hitting the goddess multiple times until her teary eyes locked onto him. "Ah-" He managed to say- his eyes widening slightly as he saw her familier angry pout storm towards him- right before her hand slammed down on him.

Aqua wiped the tears from her eyes,
"What kinda bug even has projectiles-" She whimpered, looking at her hand to see the bugs splattered remains. "Gross- a goddess shouldn't need to deal with mear bugs- get off" The blue haired girl frowned, rubbing her thumb over the stain- but it only seemed to spread the bug body out.

She wiped her hand on her skirt a couple of times with a sigh, now in a bad mood as she checked her hand again.

Little did she know, the bug was infact not dead- nore was it a bug. Kazuma quickly found out about his newfound invincibility in the worst possible way.

Splattered and stretched on the goddess's hand, he couldn't even twitch as she obliterated him from existance on her skirt before looking at him once more.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jusenkyo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204303-Konosuba-Shrunk-and-Transformed/cid/2746426-Kazuma-Shrinks