*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Strange Package
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205096-The-Possession-Clicker/cid/2744555-The-Strange-Package
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bic
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2205096
When David Grey receives a package from and unknown sender his life takes a new turn
Chapter #1

The Strange Package

    by: Bic
David has just gotten home from school he threw his backpack on the couch and his keys in the key tray. Today just wasn’t his day David failed on his science test which dropped his grade from a C to a D and report cards were being mailed out today. David was about to head upstairs to his room when “David” he heard come from the kitchen. “Damn did report cards come in already” he said. He walked into the kitchen and saw his mom making dinner she was wearing her work clothes already. “Hey David I’m about to head out in an hour just finishing up dinner real quick” she lifted up the spoon from the pot and took a sip “mmm that’s good oh and before I forget you got a package in the mail today it doesn’t have an outgoing address but it came in your name” she said. David didn’t remember ordering anything let alone that the sender was unknown. “Where did you put the package at” he asked, “in your room” his mom replied. David walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to his room and saw a small box on his bed he picked it up and to his surprise it was his name and address but no sender “odd” he thought. He shook it next to his ear just sounded like it was a one small item in it opening it up there was just a clicker and a folded piece of paper. The paper read “David we know who you are we have been watching you we trust you to test this device for us the clicker in the box is used to take control of the body you point it at use it wisely”. This had to be a prank there’s no way this is real, just then David heard an a car alarm outside he looked out the window and saw his sister and her friend she probably got out of school he thought. Her friend’s name was Wendy she was a blond blue eyed babe but also a b**** at the same time( https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo...) she could be a good target as well to test if this was real, or I could try it on Rosa see what’s it like to be my sister, there was also mom she was still home haven’t left yet, then there’s dad I wouldn’t mind being the man of the house.

You decide to....

You have the following choices:

1. Wendy

2. Rosa

3. Mom

*Noteb*
4. Dad

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bic (UN: alfrado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205096-The-Possession-Clicker/cid/2744555-The-Strange-Package