*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jill
  2. More options
  3. The Strange Package
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205096-The-Possession-Clicker/cid/2792914-Jill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bic
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #2205096
When David Grey receives a package from and unknown sender his life takes a new turn
This choice: Jill  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jill

    by: Benmd95
David decides he would like to become more familiar with Jill that and thinking that this is just a prank you point and click. You black out only to find yourself staring at a door you look and it says 305 Jill's house number you then notice long red hair falling from your head. A greater surprise was noticing Jill's D's on your chest. You open the door run to Jill's room lock the door and look at her full length mirror and see Jill's body staring back at you. It works you say as you are surprised by your new voice. Then you accidentally hit the button and return to your body in your room. Damn things where just getting interesting now what? Do I possess Jill again or do I go find someone else maybe more interesting. Maybe go to park by the strip club or maybe go to the mall find a new target. What to do what to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Possess Jill again

2. Try near the strip club

*Noteb*
3. The mall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benmd95 (UN: benmd95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205096-The-Possession-Clicker/cid/2792914-Jill