*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Follow Susan
  2. Susan and Henry
  3. Rules
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206146-Swaps-Universe/cid/2750114-Follow-Susan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2206146
A colection of events affects the lives of all those involved.
This choice: Follow Susan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Follow Susan

    by: Hallens25
"Susan, time to get up for school!"
"I'll be right there Daddy!" I called out. My voice sounded very weird. Like i had a frog in my throat. Thing is my dad didn't seem to think i sounded any different. Maybe its because of the layers of blankets and the closed door. Yeah that had to be it. Anyway i made my way to my bathroom and something felt off. I didnt feel my hair brush my shoulders, I started to worry that maybe Chase had cut my hair. Then, other things seemed to come into focus. I noticed my fingernails were shorter and looked like they were kept trim as they were bit to the nailplate. I looked farther down to see that i was sporting a healthy 4" In my panties. At that moment, I froze where were my breasts? I almost freaked out thinking to myself, Please let this be a dream, why am i a man? My center of gravity also seemed to shift as i walked in and looked at myself in the mirror. To say i was weirded out would be the understatement of the year. In the mirror, was my reflection. I saw the 17 year old Girl I grew up to be but on the surface when i touched my face, my hair, my empty c cups, i shuttered when i felt down and pinched. Then i proceeded to shout in a very unladylike fashion. Needless to say i won't be doing that again. Like ever.

All of the sudden my father, with every ounce of modesty opened the door and found me on the floor of the bathroom holding my hands over my groin. "What happened princess?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dad notices

*Noteb*
2. Dad doesn't notice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallens25 (UN: hallens25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallens25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206146-Swaps-Universe/cid/2750114-Follow-Susan