*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James and Hannah
  2. Other
  3. Rules
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206146-Swaps-Universe/cid/2750129-James-and-Hannah
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2206146
A colection of events affects the lives of all those involved.
This choice: James and Hannah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

James and Hannah

    by: Hallens25
James is your average tough guy. At 15 he has a bit of a meethead. His sister Hannah the otherhand, was a well mannered lady in the making. They were about as normal as any set of fraternal twins could be. Their mom, Beatrice, worked a small business from their garage while their dad, Rodney, spent his days working for a prestigious university specializing in Philosophy and ancient myths. One myth in particular was the arcane mythos of The Encantor. This really took a lot of his time but he always had time for his family.

The morning of their 16th birthday Hannah woke up with quite a shock. She had an abnormal desire to go to the bathroom. She emediately gets up and lifts the seat to pee. Only to find that for some reason her urine is going everywhere. When she notices this, she immediately turns to sit down and finish her business. When she is done she lifts her panties and heads back to her room without washing her hands, as she only went pee she didn't feel like waking everyone in the house with the water running. She went to bed confused as she stripped off her nightgown and went to sleep in only her panties.

Meanwhile. Hannah's stirring had awakened her brother by an ungodly smell. What didn't make much sense was that he felt naked as he didn't have anything to cover his chest. Taking his sheet to cover himself, he went to the hall to see what had caused his nose to suddenly lose all its function. As he stepped out he found his favorite nightgown in the doorway of his sisters room. Taking it off the floor it seemed a little small but his mom probably put it in the drier instead of hanging it to air dry like he always does after hand washing it. That could wait as he now had it he put it on to recover at least a semblence of modesty as he went back to his room and went back to sleep. Almost immediately, they simultaneously shot out of bed with so much confusion, their heads spun as they each realized they accidentally went to eachothers rooms.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow James

*Noteb*
2. Follow Hannah

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallens25 (UN: hallens25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallens25 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206146-Swaps-Universe/cid/2750129-James-and-Hannah