*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A spell
  2. Harry
  3. Our Cast of Guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206850-Harry-Potter-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2758877-A-spell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zex
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2206850
Make the boys of Harry Potter gain weight!
This choice: A spell  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A spell

    by: ColorblindIndig
Ah a spell magical weight gain.


What scenarios await our soon to be plump boy who lived.


Scenario 1: After Harry's fifth year Harry has been noticing...different things well to be honest he has been noticing how nice everyone has been to him. more importantly how much food they give him how much he is being encouraged go relax and enjoy himself.

He assumed it was because Sirius had died. But soon he will meet the weirdest quirk of a stray spell a death eater fired at him. The Durselys will soon start spoiling him almost as much as maybe even worse than Dudley.


Scenario 2: its Harry's 6th year and Umbridge is with harry in her office dealing out detention. But rather than a blood quill Harry is instead greeted to Umbridge casting a spell on him then having him do paper work. after that she lets him go and soon he is confused but next time he thinks of breaking the rules. His belly grumbles and he feels weirdly fuller. (the spell makes him gain a inch of fat somewhere on his body.)

Scenario 3: So another fun one.

Students aren't supposed to go into the kitchens but one tricky wizard while there put a curse/spell on the painting to get in. To get in one must tickle the pear. Harry while trying to escape all the pressure of the triwiziard tournament in his 6th year. and the hate people feel towards him he goes to the house elves he knows are in the kitchens. However when he tickles the pear like he knows he is supposed to he feels a weird spell wash over him suddenly feels as if he has eaten in weeks just like at the durselys.

The curse is a curse created by the wizard that makes any student that tries to sneak into the kitchen afflicted with a Pear curse which makes them hungry constantly, a bit lustful, and makes sure any fat they develop is to create a pear shape body big thighs and butt decent belly rather small chest. and he gains the attention of one Viktor Krum.

You have the following choices:

1. Treated like a king.

2. Obedient pig

3. The Bulgarian's Pear

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ColorblindIndig (UN: yulinbolt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2206850-Harry-Potter-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2758877-A-spell