*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alex
  2. How It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2771190-Alex
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2207254
Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?
This choice: Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alex

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You knew that different shades of green fur anywhere. The anthro walking into the garden was none other then Alex. And even though you and anthro feline hadn't really been able to chat with each other like you used to a few weeks ago you had a feeling hat you could trust the cat. At least you hoped you could trust the cat since you figured he oculd either give you back to Amicus. Or at the very least keep you with him since he seemed trustworthy enough even if he was the "pet" of Cassius.

Though first you'd have to get the now giant anthro cat's attention as you saw him walk past the bench you were on and get to work with his duties in the garden. And with his back to you this gave you a view of the cat's slender back, and lower down his thin and tail sway from left to right above his two firm buttcheeks that were outlined by his pants. Though you quickly shook your head as you knew you had ot get his attention otherwise you'd be stuck out here for who knew how long.

And so you got over to the very edge of the bench and was about to shout at the anthro cat when you heard him let out a sigh of air before he said out loud, "Hmm, I wonder where Marco is? I figured he'd be out here by now if not earlier."

Hearing this made you let out a sigh of relief as the cat seemed to be worried about you in some way even if it was only a small amount. And so you did what you were planning to do a moment ago when you shouted, "Alex! I'm over here on the bench!"

Right after you had done this you saw the anthro cat shoot up straight while one of his ears twitched for a moment. You saw him turn around, and once this happened you waved your arms in the air to get his attention. And after a few seconds had passed you saw that Alex....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2771190-Alex