*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Neferu
  2. How It Happened
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2862203-Neferu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #2207254
Marco (aka you) somehow get shrunk on the moon Adastra. Will you get help or not?
This choice: Neferu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Neferu

    by: TheGamerSwordsman
You found yourself letting out quite the loud gasp when you saw Neferu start to walk into the garden. The reason being because well even though he wasn't as big as Amicus when you were normal sized he was still bigger then you in both height and muscle. But now, now he looked like an Egyptian god at your new size as his muscles seemed gigantic and his face miles away even though you knew that wasn't true at all. Though while staring at his now gigantic pecs which looked like two mountains of muscles, along with his rock hard abs which each one looked like a valley for each ab, and the bulge in the front part of his underwear and loincloth caused you to blush a very dark red color that was spread across your face.

The blush even got a bit darker once the jackal was standing in front of the bench and had turned his back to you, unbeknownst to him. This ended up giving you a very good view of his now massive, wide, and muscled back which made the two shoulder blades look like valleys of muscle along with his two muscled and very firm looking backside. Or at least the outline of those two cheeks which looked like two very plump pieces of fruit or two very large balloons while his short tail moved from side to side every now and again. And you even had to admit that both of his arms and legs looked truly massive as well along with the rest of his heavily muscled furry body.

But while you swallowed a lump in your throat you saw the giant black furred and golden marked jackal tap one of his feet while he asked out loud ot himself, "Hmm, how odd. I know Marco is normally out here around this time. But he isn't here. I wonder where my simian friend has gone off to?"

"{i)Hmm, I know Neferu has been pretty nice to me thus far while I've been here. Though I know for a fact Amicus will get really jealous if he saw me with him. And at this size no less, that might make him even angrier then usual too." You thought to yourself as you placed a hand underneath your chin. Though this only lasted for a few more seconds as you took in a breathe of air and then released it before you went on with, "Well I might as well try to get his attention since his the only here. Otherwise it'll take me all day to get into the palace from where I am." And so you decided to run out from underneath the bench and out in front of the giant jackal. And as you did your best not to swallow another lump in your throat while looking at him and his gigantic form you put your hands up against your mouth and added in a loud voice, "Hey Neferu, I'm down here! Look down here!"

After letting out these words you held in your breathe and waited for him to react in some way as you saw one of his ears twitch. And within a few seconds you saw that Nefer was in fact.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGamerSwordsman (UN: theswordsman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGamerSwordsman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207254-Shrunk-On-Adastra/cid/2862203-Neferu