*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ten years later
  2. Ask Rene for help
  3. Secret of Survival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/3055236-Ten-years-later
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2207532
A human boy in a world of hungry monsters. Things don't look too promising.
This choice: Ten years later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ten years later

    by: Johnny Foxx
It's been a full decade since James made his bargain with Rene. At this point, he's all but forgotten about it, and has had a relatively happy life. He's graduated school, and met a lovely lady his age that he is now engaged to. His fiance really wanted to have the wedding in her hometown, so being a gentleman, James agreed and they are making their way to her hometown in Texas.

After checking in at the hotel, James decides to surprise his soon to be wife, and tells her he's going out to put gas in the car after the long drive. Finding a local liquor store, he is browsing the fine wine section, when a voice from behind him says "Time's up, James." He turns to see Rene, not looking that much different than the last time he saw her long ago.

"Do I know you?" He asks, and she chuckles evily "Don't tell me you forgot our deal?" At those words, it all come rushing back to James, and he is overcome by a wave of fear. "No! This isn't right! You're breaking the rules! The deal was you can't take me until I go to Paris!" Rene Laughed "But you are in Paris! Paris, Texas!" "You cheated me!" James cried "I meant Paris, France!"

"Tsk tsk, you should have been more specific. Besides you tried to cheat me first, when you made a deal with a clause you never intended to keep. But I knew it was only a matter of time before you'd screw up. Now, it's time to pay!" In an instant, Rene grabbed James and a fiery vortex opened beneath their feet, sucking them down into the ground. The next thing James knew, he was standing in a lavish mansion, dressed only in a speedo. All around him were other men dressed the same as him, doing various household chores.

"Welcome to my harem, James." Said Rene with an evil grin. "From here on out, you are to refer to me as Mistress. You also are to obey any order I give without question, no matter what it may be. Is that clear?" James pleaded with Rene to release him from their deal. "Please! I'm engaged! I'm supposed to get married this weekend!" But of course, this did nothing to move Rene. "Like that means anything to me. Now, are you going to be a good slave and do as I say, or do I need to punish you?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. James gives in and does what Rene wants

*Noteb*
2. James refuses, so Rene punishes him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207532-Surviving-in-a-Monster-World/cid/3055236-Ten-years-later