*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kitsune
  2. New family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207644-My-mythical-family/cid/3296346-Kitsune
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by eevee
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Family · #2207644
This is what happens when you are adopted by a mythical family
This choice: Kitsune  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kitsune

    by: eevee
He saw his adoptive mother at the stove making breakfast in her kimono she looked like a very beautiful Asian woman in her 30’s. Then you saw your sister she was about the same age as you so you greeted them Yuki your mother as you gave her a hug as you did you felt 3 intangible tails rap around you. Then you went to Mika who looked like a younger version of Yuki only difference is she’s wearing a light blue kimono rather than a dark blue. As you sat next to Mika an invisible tail raped around your waist this is normal for kitsune families. You learned a lot about kitsune while living with them besides the tail age you know that Yuki is a fire kitsune and Mika was a wind kitsune which suits them after breakfast you decided to…

Option 1
Try out a hypnotic spell on one of the and get some action.

Option 2
One of the uses a spell on you it goes right or wrong who knows.

Option 3
Y’all go to the park to meet up with some friends.

Option 4
Lazy day watching movies with Yuki and Mika.

Option 5
Other

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hypnotic spell

*Noteb*
2. Spell on you

*Noteb*
3. Meet up

*Noteb*
4. Lazy day

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eevee (UN: renamonplayer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eevee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207644-My-mythical-family/cid/3296346-Kitsune