*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207950-Transformation-Tinder/cid/2767262-Lizzie-the-Cougar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2207950
A dating app which puts a transformative twist on the concept.
This choice: 45 Year Old Cougar With Huge Breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lizzie the Cougar

    by: LGV
Lizzie was her name, a fact your nearly missed due to her provocative profile pic. The blonde was sporting an absolutely massive pair of jugs; J-cups, if her bio was to be believe. Real, natural, and Pre-Transformation Tinder. A quick run through of her photo album seemed to confirm this, judging from a few photos dating back to her twenties. They had been a bit smaller back then, but still large enough to dwarf most other girls.

Even better that her rack was her wishlist: "Whatever you want ;)".

She seemed a lot more open than the others on this site, but you supposed that made sense; with the proliferation of transformation tech, Lizzie's hefty bosom was becoming more and more common. She wasn't so special anymore. And perhaps for that reason she responded almost instantly to your match, inviting you over that very night.

You couldn't say no and a few hours later there you were, standing in Lizzie's living room. The woman herself was seated on the couch, wearing a simple pair of pink pajamas. She was sipping on a bourbon and judging from her speech, already a bit drunk.

"So, I was thinking," you said, "maybe we could start with a dildo thing and move from there?"

"Thaaaaanks for coming," she sputtered out, "buuuuut I lied. We're gonna be doing something else, cutie".

Before you could protest, Lizzie pulled her phone from her lap and tapped something into the program. Suddenly, a flash, and you lost consciousness.

---

You awoke sometime later, shrunken and sitting with about twenty other men on top of a dresser. Stripped down completely, you instinctively covered your junk as a booming voice laughed above.

"Puhleeesh, I've alreaaady seen yer little stuff, little man," Lizzie laughed.

One of the other men, far angrier than you, jumped up and started screaming his head off. He launched all sorts of insults at your captor, attacking her weight, her drunkenness, and age, among other things. As you might expect, she didn't take it well.

"We were gunna have ffffun, idiot, but since you c'mplain soooo much..." she said as she...

You have the following choices:

1. Transformed him into more liquer

*Noteb*
2. Aged him into dust

*Noteb*
3. Fattened him well into immobility

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207950-Transformation-Tinder/cid/2767262-Lizzie-the-Cougar