*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207950-Transformation-Tinder/cid/2815166-31-Year-Old-Housewife
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2207950
A dating app which puts a transformative twist on the concept.
This choice: 31 Year Old Housewife  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

31 Year Old Housewife

    by: AlittleDisturbed
The profile of a housewife named Gloria caught your attention. Scrolling through her pictures you saw she was little chubby, but far from fat. She was a brunette with blue eyes, a row of freckles across her nose. You thought she was very cute.

Her bio said that she was bored in her marriage and wanted someone to have fun with. She enjoyed the idea of being dominant, something she rarely got to be in her daily life. She wanted someone she could have total control over.

You're excited to have found exactly who you want to own you. You scan quickly through her wish list and decide that you like to be.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlittleDisturbed (UN: tj1987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207950-Transformation-Tinder/cid/2815166-31-Year-Old-Housewife