*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207950-Transformation-Tinder/cid/3125544-An-Undecided-Man-Not-Knowing-Whether-to-Transf
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2207950
A dating app which puts a transformative twist on the concept.
This choice: An Undecided Man, Not Knowing Whether to Transform Or Be Transformed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An Undecided Man, Not Knowing Whether to Transf...

    by: GTSRP
You weren't certain what you were getting yourself in for. You only knew the gist of what Transformation Tinder was, so you decided to do your own research: download the app and see what was up.

Immediately, you’re prompted with a form to fill out, basically pertaining to who you are and what you’re interested in getting out of the app. You type your name, John, into the designated section and out of the options on the drop-down list, asking you if you’re interested in being a recipient or a transformee, you select either for now.

You’re in. The app provides no explanation whatsoever. Maybe the developers assume you will have already heard about it and how it works. Before you are the profiles of other users, of various ethnicities, genders, nationalities and so on. You decide to just click on one that you find appealing.

Sarah, 21. Sarah seems to be an average girl of her age, living in the UK. That’s all the information you can ascertain from her profile other than that, when she was presented with the aforementioned drop-down list, she selected the recipient option. As you process that, as well as trying to figure out what all of the different symbols and buttons mean, you receive a message. It’s from Sarah.

“Interested?” is all it says. Clearly, users are able to see when someone else is viewing their profile. “Interested in what?” you reply. “Well, at the moment I could go for something to eat,” she says. “You mean like a date?” you ask. “Umm, no. I just mean here at my place. Like now,” Sarah texts back in quick succession. "You'd be comfortable with that? Just having some random stranger in your home like that?" you ask. Sarah replies, "Well, yeah. Not like it'd be long anyway, not like you'd be able to do anything."

You consider what she just said before receiving another message from her asking "Are you new to TF?" You reply honestly, "Yeah, just signed up a few minutes ago." Sarah just replies back "lol" before more messages, "so anyway, something to eat?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GTSRP (UN: gtsrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207950-Transformation-Tinder/cid/3125544-An-Undecided-Man-Not-Knowing-Whether-to-Transf