*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He blackmails you
  2. Ryan
  3. Someone tortures you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207996-Enslaved-at-home/cid/2760334-He-blackmails-you
by Jack91
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2207996
Enslaved by one or all of your siblings. Or perhaps you do the enslaved?
This choice: He blackmails you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He blackmails you

    by: Jack91
You wake up one afternoon feeling refreshed. Everyone has broken up from school for the summer break, you have finished school and have your application form to go straight on to university. Life was good, but it is best to bask in the time you have off before the real and hard work begins. It's a shame your dipshit siblings are off with you but soon you could move out and into student accomodation and have your own freedom. You look at the clock feeling a bit groggy from your sleep in: 14:00. I better get up...

You hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" you call out, a bit irritated but you were in a good mood. It was your dense younger brother, Ryan. "What do you want?"

Ryan prances in wearing his gym gear, he's clearly been training. He has a big victorious grin on his face. "Guess what I find!"

"What is it?" you ask, mildly curious as to what has gotten him to show off his feathers.

He pulls out his phone and goes to youtube and plays a video. It's a video of you from 18 years old at a party with your friends burning money in front of a homeless man. Both you, the homeless man and everyone else were too drunk to understand what was going on. You had no recollection of doing this ever and you were completely shocked. Speechless. oh my god... did I do that?

You felt low and cruel. You were dreaming of becoming a solicitor and you had quite a social conscience, doing something like that was totally out of character. And who filmed it?!

"Your university really should do better vetting... they seem to be letting anyone in... or are they? What do you think they would do if they saw this?" Ryan tauned, dangling the phone in front of you. You went white, you were a deer caught in the headlights. They would remove you from the course, your ambitions of going to law school would be ruined! You look down at the ground in shame and fear. "What do you want from me?" you mumbled.

"What do I want? I want to show this to your university! To show them what a shit person they're taking in, you shouldn't be going anywhere near a law degree!" chiding you as if you were a child.

"Ryan, please, what do you want from me to keep this quiet? You'll ruin my life!"

"Am I supposed to be sympathetic? Some brother you've always been, I don't recall you ever saying or doing anything nice for me!"

You were close to tears, you collapsed back on the bed and your voice began to break. "Ryan, please. How can I make this right? What do you want from me, what do I need to do?"

Your emotion did not move him. He pouted at you and then laughed but began to think... the few seconds he was thinking felt like an eternity. You could tell. He was about to name his price.

"I'd like you to be nicer to me over the summer break. And to everyone else. And you have to do some nice gestures for us, as a token of how much you truly love us" he proclaimed grinning ear to ear.

"Yes, I'll do anything, I've always looked up to you, Ryan. From now on, I'll show that in a better way!" you blurted out submissively. "What nice gesture would you like from me? Do you have any ideas?"

He began thinking again. "Well I suppose you could come into my room and...

You have the following choices:

1. massage my feet."

2. beg for a tea bagging."

3. kiss my ass."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack91 (UN: jack91 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207996-Enslaved-at-home/cid/2760334-He-blackmails-you