*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207996-Enslaved-at-home/cid/3218418-Jacks-Blackmail-The-Intro
by Jack91
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2207996
Enslaved by one or all of your siblings. Or perhaps you do the enslaved?
This choice: You are blackmailed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jack’s Blackmail: The Intro

    by: Unknown
At this point in your story - you are in the prime of your life without a care in the world. Your future is looking very bright; at least from your perspective. You have a really nice smoking hot girlfriend with a bit of a bad side. You two have been hot and heavy for over a month now. You’re an extremely successful college student who is viewed by most professors as a prodigy in their courses. You have no bills due to living with your parents; something that was to your advantage during your time in college… Student loan debt can rack up very nicely.

Your parents knew you couldn’t get a full scholarship; being distracted with sibling rivalry through high school kept some of your grades down and distracted you. Your siblings held you back. Got you mixed up in some situations that were so bad you took a little over a year before applying to college. But that was years ago, they’ve been OKish ever since and you’re 23 now. No need to sulk on taking a year break to figure yourself out.

Being the smartest of all their kids, your parents agreed, in secret of course, to pay for the majority of your college education AFTER you graduated so you wouldn’t have lifelong interest rates or bills holding you back. They could only do this for one of their kids, and their best option was you.

Yes, it all sounds quite nice, actually. But everyone’s future is uncertain…and while yours sounds like it will be picture perfect… if you had a crystal ball maybe it wouldn’t be too late for you to turn things around.

Little did you know what horrors await you around the corner.

What you DID know was that in a few months you’d graduate from college with a major in cloud computing and a minor in data management and analytics. It was a great field for you. You were nerdy, quirky, the field had outstanding growth opportunities and you weren’t totally afraid of getting a job where you’d have to work with people especially after dealing with your siblings for so many years.

You ALSO knew that it was spring break; and an excellent time away from all the busy school work. The studies for these fields came so easily to you. So naturally. You’d been soaring with a high GPA effortlessly.

But little were you aware that in only a few weeks you’d become a literal slave to your most hated sibling; your younger brother. You couldn’t be aware that after your “celebratory” graduation you'd turn out to be working for him in his own business too.

There was no way you could know that your little brother would become aware of the deal with your parents and end up having HIS college education paid for rather than yours. No way to know he was going to exploit you and create a successful business empire built off of the back of your genius; take your girl for his own and rule your life.

You would of course have no idea that the events soon to transpire would force you to take a job as his employee earning a modest salary of 1 dollar a year; literally forcing you to beg him for grocery, and rent money or anything else you needed. You couldn’t know you’d be giving kissing up to the boss a whole new meaning.

No. Right now your future is promising. This is your story and your name is John.

You have the following choices:

1. The beginning of the end

*Noteb*
2. 2 wks l8r; total slavery

*Noteb*
3. A few months l8r; graduation & after

*Noteb*
4. Reader’s choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2207996-Enslaved-at-home/cid/3218418-Jacks-Blackmail-The-Intro