*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elise
  2. Dan Vs
  3. Which cartoon?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208608-Cartoon-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2766099-Elise
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2208608
Ladies from various cartoons gain weight
This choice: Elise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Elise

    by: Orange Mew
Why?

In Like Husband Like Wife Elise is rendered unable to work(perhaps fired, perhaps injured) and, living off her massive monetary sums she earned as a spy, becomes a lazy housewife. Chris's eating habits are starting to rub off.

In A BIG plan SOMEONE(Perhaps Dan attempted to get her out of the way, or a foreign power who tracked her down) utilizes a calorie ray created by Elise against her. The effects take weeks to show, but it causes the user to gain weight fast, eat constantly, and deny the weight for an insanely long time.

In One THICC disguise Elise is intentionally fattened up slightly for an undercover assignment. Will she get too into the role as she switches enviroment.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Like Husband Like Wife

*Noteb*
2. A BIG plan

*Noteb*
3. One THICC disguise

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Orange Mew (UN: ello-el at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Orange Mew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208608-Cartoon-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/2766099-Elise