*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209745-DXD-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2771225-Writes-down-that-he-doesnt-have-to-take-his-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2209745
The Book of Reality has gone to another world where angels, devils, and monsters reside.
This choice: Test what else the book can do.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Writes down that he doesn’t have to take his ...

    by: Hallmark
Issei wanted to test the power more so he thought what to do...

“Hm. I could make a device that alters a persons intelligence. It would be funny seeing a smart Asia and a dumb Azazel. Or perhaps Rias and Sona acting like dummies while the Pawns are the smart ones.” Issei said as he began to ponder the possibilities.

“Or maybe Possession like the shows I watched as a kid?” Issei said as he imagined being able to to possess people for amusement and see hilarious scenes. Also, he always wondered what it would be like being a girl since he was a bit curious about the life of his girlfriends when he wasn’t around.

Then again there is the possibility of giving the girls animal brains which would be interesting seeing them act as if they were animals or become animals girls as well.

Or something else.

“Man what should I do?” Issei pondered as he began to ponder what to do until it hit him.

“I got it!” Issei said as he wrote in the book and decided to go with.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Readers Choice

2. Continue

*Noteb*
3. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallmark (UN: bl00dedge1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209745-DXD-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2771225-Writes-down-that-he-doesnt-have-to-take-his-