*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209745-DXD-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/JRKDGQWCL-The-New-Issei-Hyoudou
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2209745
The Book of Reality has gone to another world where angels, devils, and monsters reside.
This choice: 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The New ‘Issei Hyoudou’

    by: Hallmark
“Alright then, if the girls want pretty boys like Kiba, then I can do that.” Issei then writes in the book.

I, Issei Hyoudou, am the prettiest in school!

A bright flash of light covered Issei as he groaned from the light show before massaging her head.

“Damn, what the fuck was that light?” Issei asked himself as he didn’t notice how his voice sounded a bit higher than usual before Issei’s vision began to get better as he then looked in the mirror and gasped as he looked to see a hot girl standing in front of the mirror.

“Why hello gorgeous. How are you doing this fine day?” Issei asked as he looked at the girl in the mirror and drank her whole body into his mental memory.

A tall dark chocolate haired woman with warm doe brown eyes and an impressive figure that one would see on a Succubus along with the girls skin being a light tan color along with her attire being the girls uniform which squeezed her bust a bit but definitely showed off the woman’s curves.

Issei was surprised to hear no bark or reply from the woman before him before he noticed how the woman in front of him blinked the same time he did and even copied his movements before Issei’s brain kicked in as he looked down at his own chest and saw the divinity of his own assets.

“…Holy shit. I’m really a girl instead of a boy?” Issei asked aloud in surprise but as he looked at his new body, Issei smiled as he liked his new body.

“This isn’t so bad after all, plus I can finally enter the woman’s bath and shower!” Issei said with tears coming down his, her eyes, now as she thanked God for granting him such a wonderful gift before Issei pondered what to do first with his new body.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallmark (UN: bl00dedge1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2209745-DXD-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/JRKDGQWCL-The-New-Issei-Hyoudou