*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210597-Dominance-from-Bullying-Master/cid/NQGBS8ZSS-Refuse-to-obey-and-attempts-to-run
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mjnfm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2210597
Your gay muscular or fat master dominates you in fun ways!
This choice: Refuse to obey and attempts to run.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Refuse to obey and attempts to run.

    by: Karel
Peter is looking at you, waiting to be worshiped. You refuse to obey to him and you try to leave the room.
You run to the door but unfortunately for you, the door is locked.
Peter walk to you and easily catch up with you.

"Where do you think you are going boy ? I need my muscles to be worshiped and you won't leave until I'm satisfying. I like that you resist, it makes me more eager to be worshiped."

You try to find another way to flee but too late. You are under Peter's influence and his big muscular arms are around your body preventing you from running away somewhere.
At first, it seems like a hug but little by little, his grip gets stronger and stronger. It slowly start to become a bear hug, your face is next to his two big pecs and he even push your head against them.

"Hum yeah boy, feel them, feel my muscles !"



What will you do now ?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Karel (UN: shadowmuscle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mjnfm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210597-Dominance-from-Bullying-Master/cid/NQGBS8ZSS-Refuse-to-obey-and-attempts-to-run