*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mom calls you into the dinning room
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210895-Son-gets-a-new-take-on-life/cid/2776662-Mom-calls-you-into-the-dinning-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2210895
In both stories a son gets taken on an unexpected journey, Thanks to his mother
This choice: Mom calls you into the dinning room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mom calls you into the dinning room

    by: SwitchGirl
Backstory before you get called into the kitchen..


Your mother has worked hard her entire life to make sure that you don't need to worry about anything and that you have a ton of options for when your an adult and looking to go to college that is what she worked for and had enough money saved up to send you to any college in your state but two years ago you decided that college wasn't going to before you and told her that you didn't want that and to figure out your path in life without it. This caused your mother while proud of you to not believe that you made the right choice she wasn't going to let someone like you with unlimited potential go to waste so she started practicing witchcraft soon after now its been two years and to day was going to be the day that your life would get turned upside down. After hearing your mom call you back into the family room you see your mom as well as her best friend and her friends daughter sitting all in a circle on the couch and chair your mom tells you to take a seat and that you have a lot to discuss.

(before we get further)
your mothers best friend is....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SwitchGirl (UN: bodyswitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwitchGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2210895-Son-gets-a-new-take-on-life/cid/2776662-Mom-calls-you-into-the-dinning-room