*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211018-A-boy-vs-the-world/cid/2782852-The-bigger-they-are-the-harder-they-fallright
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2211018
Can Carl Ruiz become not the hero we need nor deserve. But the one we only got?
This choice: ...A giant creature has been spotted in the camp-grounds!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The bigger they are, the harder they fall...right?

    by: P O S T B O Y
Carl felt his blood turn ice cold once he read the title. Apparently, a giant of some kind was on the lose-fleeing after a battle with some of the local official heroes who with seemingly gross negligence in his mind-just let it ran way!

An intoxicating cocktail of rage, uncertainty, and anxiety brew in himself. Anger at the carelessness of the supposed cape crusaders who just let this happen. Fear of some beast just wandering among innocent campers. Unsure of himself to accomplish such a grand task-he have not even truly tested how exactly how strong he is and the limits. But judging by what know he can do...it ain't much.

But the thought of people being in danger and his borderline obsession with heroic justice soon won over reason and fear as he grabbed his jacket and wore his dad's old football helmet over his head. Grabbing a bat belonging to his jock of an older brother. He carefully snuck out the window-floating safely in the air.

There he flew high into the sky. Going into the direction of the campgrounds. Thanking god that it isn't that far from his house...it is quite close actually. With the realization of how much of a danger this monster oppose to his home and neighborhood. His hearts felt like it was going to burst as he flew in new speeds he didn't know he was even capable of doing.

Reaching the forest of the camp in a couple of seconds, his body felt exhausted as he floated above the tree-line. There are many downed trees with massive holes shaped remarkably similar to a human's foot in the ground. As he followed the trail, he notices an odd liquid staining the fallen leaves and ground. He couldn't make up the color from his height, but it almost certain that it was the monster's blood and it was definitely not red!

'It must be injured from the fight it had earlier! Even better judging from the amount of blood...it must be pretty banged up too!' As the thought ringed in his head, he started feel a little relieved. The creature must been undoubtedly weakened from the earlier clash! That means that fighting it will be easier! But his breath stopped as he reach the end of the trail he found a....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211018-A-boy-vs-the-world/cid/2782852-The-bigger-they-are-the-harder-they-fallright