*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A witch
  2. other
  3. Atypical Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211777-Atypical-Maternal-Giantesses/cid/3019684-A-witch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2211777
Maternal giantesses that are a bit unusual.
This choice: A witch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A witch

    by: Rainallthetime
You wake up to the sun shining through your window and your alarm clock going off. Another day of work, you think as you take a shower and get ready. Your workplace is so close you can walk to it. No need for a car or the bus. Its just more expense and hassle. You eat your breakfast while you walk and in an alleyway in the dark you see a figure motion for you to come forward. “How convenient to find such a good looking pet here. I was hoping to find one.” She says. “You can come willingly or I can take you, your choice?” She asks. You think you need to get to work and have no time for this nonsense. Do you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Quietly go with her

*Noteb*
2. Run away scared screaming

3. Tell her to fuck off

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rainallthetime (UN: rainallthetime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2211777-Atypical-Maternal-Giantesses/cid/3019684-A-witch