*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213087-WOManipulated-into-Mini-Skirts/cid/2827912-Sacking-the-Quarterback
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213087
Stories about powerful men/boys being manipulated and bullied into becoming sexy women.
This choice: Sacking the Quarterback  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sacking the Quarterback

    by: Boston Rocko
“ Up Next on NFL tonight we have reigning league MVP and Super Bowl
Champ Tom Manning!” You heard the reporter announce on the monitor. You have done enough interviews that you could do this with your eyes closed. The light under the camera turned green and you smiled into the lens. “Tom good to see you how is the off season treating you!”

“Pretty good Scott. You know I really enjoyed my time off after winning the big game but I am ready to get back to work!” You exclaim into the camera. Your mind having a hard time not drifting off to the all the fun yo7 had after winning the big game. “ It’s great to be back with the guys in the locker room”.

“Speaking of teammates how are you and Peyton Brady getting along. We all heard the rumors of him demanding a trade after you took the starting job from him at the start of the season”

“ Oh me and Peyton have a great relationship. He was really supportive and a great teacher. A real father figure and besides he can’t argue with these results” you say pointing to the championship ring on your finger....

The interview ended with a thank you. As you were leaving the field and heading back to the locker room you saw Peyton jogging over to you. He looked pissed.

“Hey you little shit! We would have won if I was the starting QB! We have the best defense in the league, and a father figure I am not much older then you!”

“Well then why did I replace you after you lost our first three games of the season! And come on man your 40 and I am 28! Come on man it’s a compliment you helped teach the next best QB there ever was.”

“ You know what your right.” You were a little shocked to hear “ Here I got you something.” He pulls a little wooden box out of his pocket and hands this to you.

“ oh you shouldn’t have” you say as you open the box. Inside was a little gold necklace with a little gold heart. “ ummm what? You say confused wonder if this was a joke.

“ come on put it on honey.” He said with an evil smirk.

“ Honey?” You said confused. Both by the stamens and by your arms moving on their own to your neck putting the necklace on. You suddenly experience a white hot pain in your neck.

*Everything goes black*

“Honey wake up...... you got to get ready for your first day of school.” Was that Peyton.

“ What. Where am I.” Who’s voice was that. It was kind of hot. In a valley girl sorta way. Wait was that my voice. Your eyes snap open. Seeing your rival , a pink bed spread and a mirror with a reflection.

What do you see?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Boston Rocko (UN: redrover5890 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boston Rocko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213087-WOManipulated-into-Mini-Skirts/cid/2827912-Sacking-the-Quarterback