*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Relearning the Ropes
  2. Even More Choices!
  3. More Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213087-WOManipulated-into-Mini-Skirts/cid/2891972-Relearning-the-Ropes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2213087
Stories about powerful men/boys being manipulated and bullied into becoming sexy women.
This choice: Relearning the Ropes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Relearning the Ropes

    by: RunninginCircles
“And the Crowd goes wild! Another knockout by The Nightfox!” The announcers called out.

— A TV is playing a sports broadcast—-

Anthony Williams, or as he was known on stage “The Nightfox.” Has just added another victory to record and was now position of his first world championship belt. Williams is a new crowd favorite added just this last year. He was an underdog all year yet kept despite the odds against him has done nothing but continue to outshine each competitor who steps in the ring with him. He was not the favorite at all for tonight’s championship match against four tone defending Champion Max “The Hammer” Larson. However in a surprising turn The Nightfox managed to pull a surprise reversal on The Hammer and took him down! Let’s go down and see the new champion!

The image cuts to a beautiful female reporter interviewing the new champion holding his belt over his shoulder.

“Nightfox, please tell me, how did you know that reversal would work on the Hammer?” She asked him.

“Please...Hammer has always talked a big game but his weakness was always obvious to me. All I had to do was apply pressure to it and he came crumbling down easy.” Nightfox said in a cocky attitude.

“Wow...it sounds you are saying The Hammer might be done? Now that everyone knows the secret to beating him?” The reporter said back.

“Hey nothing lasts forever right? He had a good run but maybe it’s time he think about retirement.” Nightfox said waving his belt in victory.

“Well there you have it folks....a new champion for a new age.” The reporter said as the broadcast was just cut short.

——The TV turns off as Anthony Williams and Max Larson are sitting in the Office of the President of the wrestling Federation, Victor Michaels—-

“What the hell were you thinking?” Victor said looking over to Anthony.

“You knew I had surgery on my left shoulder. You were told to avoid it. This was going to be my last victory before retirement and now my entire legacy is ruined!” Max said standing up shouting.

“Face it Max...You are old. You have been on top for almost 10 years. It’s time us new comers get our chance. I took advantage of your weakness to show the world that you can never underestimate me!” Anthony said back.

“Listen! That’s enough! Your little stunt is one thing...but now we have to support you as the new champion and rebrand our entire next season match lineup! I hope you understand what you have done here.” Victor said furious.

“I’ve given you a brand new Marketing gold mine. I’m your new rising star...you better get used to it.” Anthony said before storming out of the office.

“He ruined me boss...are you just gonna let him do this to me?” Max asked.

“No...I think I have another solution to this little problem.” Victor said as he turned around and grabbed his phone.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Anthony gets a surprise in the locker room

*Noteb*
2. Back home for Anthony

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RunninginCircles (UN: runningcircles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boston Rocko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213087-WOManipulated-into-Mini-Skirts/cid/2891972-Relearning-the-Ropes