*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213883-Darcie-and-The-Incident/cid/2792253-Peed-her-pants-in-the-middle-of-a-class-present
Rated: E · Interactive · Teen · #2213883
OMORASHI STORY. Two weeks ago The Incident happened and ruined Darcie's life.
This choice: Peed her pants in the middle of a class presentation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Peed her pants in the middle of a class present...

    by: Braedenthebedwetter
Darcie McCallister had been a little nervous about Mr. Oberlin’s class project, since everyone else had an entire semester to work on it and she had just arrived at this school a month ago, but she had caught up quickly and now she only had to complete the final step- the class presentation. As she was getting ready the morning of her presentation, she tried to have as typical a day as possible. She ate eggs and bacon with her family, complained about her new school’s uniforms (seriously, who thought khakis and a light blue or yellow shirt looked good on anyone above age seven?), and ran into class just as the bell rang.

Once she had gotten comfortable in her seat, Darcie realized one thing that she had completely forgotten about that morning- going to the bathroom. Oh well, she thought, I’ll just go after my presentation. A quick glance around the room revealed that the presentations were in alphabetical order, which planted Darcie smack dab in the middle. She worried her lip, wondering if she would be able to make it that long. With a sigh, she determined that she would have to, because this project was worth fifty percent of her grade and she needed an A in this class if she wanted to fly to Paris with her aunt this summer.

Does Darcie...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braedenthebedwetter (UN: bedwetbraeden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braedenthebedwetter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2213883-Darcie-and-The-Incident/cid/2792253-Peed-her-pants-in-the-middle-of-a-class-present