*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214497-Diapered-in-Fantasy/cid/2907723-The-Leaking-Sword
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2214497
You are the hero of classic wizards and knights style fantasy, with one embarrassing twist
This choice: The Leaking Sword  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Leaking Sword

    by: StarWars13
The kingdom of Karsa stands tall and proud. The current queen of Karsa, Queen Ladra the first, has led her people through war and drought, and now, in the 20th year of her reign, Karsa, both the kingdom and the city for which the kingdom was named, stands in peace and prosperity. This is not to say all is entirely well, more and more, strange ghostly creatures have been springing out of the Karsa wood trees, tall thick trees which are native to the region. Some say this is related to the legend of the leaking sword, an ancient tale of a hero from the royal line, giving up control and dignity to save the realm.

Today you, the child of Queen Ladra, are at the royal grove, where the oldest known Karsa tree stands. It is here that your ancestor Karsei the shameless, banished a great evil and locked your family into this legend, or so they say. All that stands know is a rotted old tree with an ancient blade sticking out of it, no ones ever pulled it out and theres no way that'll change today. But first, are you a prince, or a princess?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Prince

2. Princess

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 StarWars13 (UN: tripleb6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StarWars13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2214497-Diapered-in-Fantasy/cid/2907723-The-Leaking-Sword