*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2926253-Harley-Quinn
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2216321
A Shrinking Story revolving around Margot Robbie
This choice: Harley Quinn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harley Quinn

    by: CaptainWard
Jack's senses slowly return as he finds himself in a peculiar and unfamiliar environment. Blinking away the blurriness, he realizes that he is standing on a wooden surface inside a massive trailer. However, what shocks him the most is the realization that he has somehow shrunk to the size of a small ant. Panic begins to well up within him as he frantically tries to comprehend how he ended up in this bewildering predicament.

Just as Jack's mind races with questions and uncertainty, a sudden loud noise startles him. Turning around, he is astounded to see none other than Margot Robbie entering the trailer, fully dressed in Harley Quinn makeup and costume (https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5e3c...). Time seems to stand still for Jack as he gazes at the stunning actress, momentarily forgetting his own miniature stature.

"Holy shit! It's Margot Robbie!" Jack exclaims in a hushed tone. "I'm actually inside Margot Robbie's trailer, standing right in front of her." A mix of excitement and anxiety washes over him as he contemplates the implications of this surreal encounter. "My wish must have come true, but I certainly didn't anticipate being reduced to this minuscule size. What if she never notices me or, worse yet, mistakes me for a mere bug and squishes me beneath her feet?"

Unbeknownst to Jack, Margot is currently engrossed in her work, shooting a sequel to "Birds of Prey." Having just returned from the makeup department, she towers over Jack as she strides across the trailer. Every step she takes resonates through the space, causing everything to tremble, amplifying the sense of awe and trepidation within Jack's shrunken frame.

While still conversing on the phone, Margot casually removes her shoes, unaware of Jack's presence nearby. With a careless toss, her giant shoes come crashing down perilously close to Jack, narrowly avoiding turning him into a mere speck on the floor. Margot's voice carries a touch of frustration as she vents her concerns into the phone, seemingly oblivious to the profound impact her every action has on the tiny observer.

"Oh my gosh, how many times do I need to tell you people? I require more screen time! I'm the freaking star of the movie," Margot exclaims indignantly, her diva persona momentarily surfacing. Frustration consumes her, causing her to toss her phone onto the couch. However, a twist of fate intervenes, and the device topples over the edge, barely missing Jack by a hair's breadth. As the phone descends, Margot takes a moment to compose herself, slipping into character as she rehearses her lines in Harley's distinctive voice.

Meanwhile, Jack remains on the floor, his gaze fixed upon the colossal feet of the actress. Despite his reduced size, he can't help but marvel at Margot's mesmerizing beauty. Her feet, painted white like the rest of her, appear both delicate and powerful, further accentuating her allure. Lost in a mix of admiration and trepidation, Jack contemplates his next move. Does he dare reveal himself to Margot, risking potential danger, or does he continue observing this extraordinary encounter from the shadows?

With his heart pounding, Jack weighs the possibilities, knowing that this peculiar moment will forever be etched in his memory.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try To Climb Margot

*Noteb*
2. Sneak Into Her Shoe

3. Margot spots a bug in the trailer

*Noteb*
4. Her boyfriend arrives

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CaptainWard (UN: captainward at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2926253-Harley-Quinn