*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2999873-Another-New-Arrival
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2216321
A Shrinking Story revolving around Margot Robbie
This choice: A New Arrival  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another New Arrival

    by: Doom
Jack broke out into a sprint toward the object of his affections, the divine figure he had worshipped from afar for so long. Margot had been the one bright light during his tortuous life in the orphanage, her attitude as much as her beauty an inspiration and a comfort. Sure, here she was hundreds of times bigger than him, a giantess far beyond him in every way, but given his previous life this was closer than he could ever have wished to be to her!

So he ran toward her foot, not willing to waste a moment of this opportunity. His imagination ran wild, picturing the surprise on her face once she discovered his presence, the loving affection she'd show to him...

Jack discovered it was getting harder to run with such a growing erection in his pants.

Slowing to sort himself out, he almost thought he imagined the sound of a bell ringing throiugh his head. With everything else weird going on today, why would he not also be experiencing auditory hallucinations? Perhaps his puzzlement and pants malfunction saved his life though, as Margot Robbie stood from her seat on the couch, her bare foot slamming down directly where Jack would have been had he not stopped moving.

In the orpahanage, Jack had not been the greatest of students, and so his knowledge of mathematics was somewhat limited. He could picture distances for sure, but there was no way he could estimate his height at that moment. All he could say for sure was that he was one small hombre, Margot's heel utterly dwarfing him. Her pale golden skin rose above him like a wall, a wave of heat rolling off it as a reminder of her divinity.

Then Margot stepped again, her massive form vanishing in a moment, foot thundering down so far away: a single step to the woman, several minutes of harsh labour for little Jack.

He'd come so close to death, being crushed by his crush without her even knowing. He should have been terrified, but he found that he'd only become more excited, his erection bigger than he'd ever seen it before. "What is wrong with me?" he whispered, trying to stand up straight and see where his goddess had gone.

Seemed that the bell had actually been the front door ringing, and Margot opened it to let in a guest, a second woman just as gargantuan as the first. The face of this newcomer was instantly familiar to Jack: it was Cara Delevingne, another actress. Both women wore great big smiles upon seeing each other, then ducked forward to share a quick kiss on the lips.

By the couch, Jack writhed on the floor, surprised at his capability to somehow get even MORE turned on.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CaptainWard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216321-Giantess-Margot-Robbie/cid/2999873-Another-New-Arrival