*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2841130-Queen-of-the-Blueberries
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2217302
Become Royalty or those whisked away on an adventure through a strange land.
This choice: Azure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Queen of the Blueberries

    by: sup
Another morning soon rose on the bluest kingdom in all of Saga, the Blueberry Kingdom. Here all are blueberries, man, woman and child. Only ones kept at a normal size are the servants of the nobles and the royals.

"We wish you a bright and blue morning, our queen." two maids said as a large ball of juice was shaking as a loud yawn was heard.

"Morning." she said with a happy smile as the maids slowly rolled her out of bed.

This big ball of juice is known as Azure, the first in her name. While she is the youngest blueberry girl to ever be crowned queen, it was under certain circumstances. The previous king, King Blubus, had grown incredibly large and completely immobile. He could not fit inside of the trains of Saga nor could he move around on his own without help. So, he decided to retire and live out his days in the groves of the kingdom. It wasn't soon after that Azure was crowned queen. Though it was a lot of responsibility to grab a handle on, but she was up to the challenge.

"So...what is on the agenda today?" Azure asked one of her maids as they got her ready.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A royal tea with a few other rulers

*Noteb*
2. Discussion of a strange visitor

*Noteb*
3. Royal Meet and greet with the common berries

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sup (UN: frown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sup has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217302-Adventure-in-the-Land-of-Saga/cid/2841130-Queen-of-the-Blueberries